The 2012 Multicore Challenge conference was held in Bristol on September 24th, 2012 and was a great success with an interesting range of case studies, workshops and tool demonstrations.
The presentation slides are available here and you may like to access the past webinars below:
- John Fruehe, AMD – AMD Opteron 620 and 420 series CPU
- Stephen Blair-Chappell, Intel – Overview of Parallel Studio XE
- Timothy Lanfear, nVidia – Easier parallel Programming with GPUs
- Tony King-Smith, Imagination Technologies – Multicore and Scalability: What Really Matters for High Performance at Low Power
- John Easton, IBM – Practical experiences in leveraging multicore systems
TVS also has materials on this subject: