|Conference:||Verification Futures 2017 (click here to see full programme)|
|Speaker:||Bryan Dickman (Director, Engineering Analytics, Technology Services Group), ARM|
|Presentation Title:||Analytics-Driven Verification|
|Abstract:||In this presentation I will talk about how ARM is using data and analytics to drive effectiveness improvements in RTL verification.|
- Data analytics on a big-data platform
- Data visualisations that drive decision making
- Potential application of data science to the verification problem space
|Speaker Bio:||Bryan runs the Engineering Analytics team in ARM’s Technology Services Group. We provide analytics services to the ARM product engineering teams and have specialist skills in data engineering, data science and visualisation techniques. Bryan joined ARM in 1996 and has spend most of his career at ARM involved in multiple roles related to Design Verification . In the last year he has been staffing up a small team to deliver analytics services to ARM engineering groups, with an initial focus on analytics around verification workflows.|
- At the request of the speaker Presentation Slides will not be available post-event.
- At the request of the speaker recording Slides will not be available post-event.