TVS is proud to work with Mentor Graphics, ARM, Cadence, Synopsys and Breker to bring the DVClub on Tuesday 22 September.The event will focus on “Power Aware Verification “.
You can attend physically (at UWE in Bristol, Cambridge, Grenoble and Sophia) or remotely for free – see here for details and registration.
The agenda for the event as follows:
- “Successive Refinement: A Methodology for Incremental Specification of Power Intent using UPF”- Gabriel Chidolue, Mentor Graphics
- “Low Power Verification with Graph-Based Portable Stimulus”-Adnan Hamid, Breker Verification Systems, Inc.
- “Static Power Intent Verification of Power State Switching Expressions”-Srobona Mitra, Synopsys India Pvt. Ltd
- “Challenges with Power Aware Simulation and Verification Methodologies” – Divyeshkumar Dhanjibhai Vora, ARM Embedded Technologies
- DVClub Europe, Tuesday 22 September, 2015
- In-Person: Bristol (New Venue*), Cambridge, Grenoble and Sophia
- Remote Access (via Internet)
- Full Program Information
Places are limited and this event is often over-subscribed so we recommend early registration.