TVS is proud to work with Mathworks, Rapita and JW5 to bring you the 4th Intelligent Testing conference on Thursday 18th June – aimed at helping you to make your software testing more efficient and effective. You can attend physically (at UWE in Bristol) or remotely for free – see here for details and registration.
Our keynote at this time is Rob Lambert of NewVoiceMedia speaking on “Continuous Delivery and DevOps: Moving from staged to pervasive testing”.
Rob will focus on 3 main points
- Agile / Continuous Delivery is not something to shy away from
- How testing could change for those moving to a CD model of delivery
- How Exploratory Testing and automated checking can help shorten release cycles
As well as Rob there are 5 other excellent talks
- “On-Target Testing in the Simulink Model-Based Design Environment” – Richard Anderson, MathWorks UK Ltd.
- “Behaviour-Driven Development: you can deliver Zero Known Defect releases” – Colin Deady, Capita IT Professional Services.
- “How to get to 100% code coverage” – Dr. Guillem Bernat, CEO Rapita Systems
- “Testing of Avionics” – Dr Stephen Wright, University of West of England.
- “The Security Development Lifecycle” – Declan O’Riordan, TVS.
So we have 6 thought-provoking presentations on a range of testing topics plus, in Bristol, you will have the opportunity to network with other software test professionals.
- Intelligent Testing 2015
- Thursday 18 June 2015 – Afternoon Event
- Bristol, UK (UWE)
- In-Person or Remote Access (via Internet)
- Additional Program Information
Places are limited and this event is often over-subscribed so we recommend early registration.