T&VS is looking for a Senior Verification Engineer to lead the verification on a Vector digital signal processor.
The main responsibilities are:
- Develop a state-of-the-art verification strategy, test bench architecture and plan.
- Lead a verification team to implement that verification plan.
- Identify the main use cases and requirements ensure they are covered.
- Work with designers to ensure their design corner cases are covered
- Define and supply suitable metrics to convince stakeholders of the quality of the verification.
- A suitable degree and at least 8 years hardware verification experience.
- Hands-on experience with constrained random and assertion based verification
- Experience with advanced processor verification is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
- Schengen visa region of mainland Europe
- T&VS can obtain a visa for the right candidate where required
To apply email Mike Bartley immediately.