TVS organized a European DVClub on 20 October 2015 with a focus on “Functional Safety in Hardware Verification”. Speakers were from TVS, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, NXP and Cadence and the presentations are now available on the TVS website
- Mentor Graphics, Nigel Elliot (Design and Verification Technologist).
Making your ISO 26262 Flow Flawless: Establishing Confidence in Verification Tools
- TVS, Serrie Chapman (Requirements Engineering Consultant).
Safety, Requirements Engineering and Proof of Implementation
- Cadence, Adam Sherer (Product Management Group Director)
Unified Safety and Functional Verification
- Synopsys, Jean-Marc Foley (Verification Group/Corporate Application Engineer Automotive Functional Safety Professional)
Designing Safer Cars – A Journey in ISO26262 Territories
- NXP Semiconductors, Haridas Vilakathara (Senior System Architect)
Realizing Road Vehicle SoC Solutions Based on ISO26262
The Slides and Recordings are available here