The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is the premier conference devoted to the design and automation of electronic systems (EDA), embedded systems and software (ESS), and intellectual property (IP). DAC offers outstanding training, education, exhibits and superb networking opportunities for designers, researchers, tool developers and vendors.
At this year’s event Mike Bartley, founder and CEO of T&VS will be contributing to the following panel discussion.
DAC Panel : Verification Necessity: When is Enough Too Much?
One contributing factor to the growing verification complexity is the emergence of new layers of verification requirements that did not exist years ago and that are driving the need for new solutions and expertise. Given a complex SoC project’s constraints (i.e., finite resources, finite time, and finite budget) some of the important questions that will be put to the panel include: How do you construct an efficient, effective, and productive verification flow? and When is a proposed verification solution a necessity or nicety?
- Moderator: Brian Bailey – Semiconductor Engineering
- Wednesday June 21, 4:30pm – 5:20pm – 12AB
- Track: EDA and Embedded Systems
- Mike Bartley – Test and Verification Solutions
- David Lacey – Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Ashish Darbari – OneSpin Solutions GmbH, Munich, Germany
- Lauro Rizzatti – Rizzatti LLC, Portland, OR
- Amol Bhinge – NXP Semiconductors, Austin, TX
- DAC Website: Verification Necessity: When is Enough Too Much?
Meet Us at DAC 2017
If you would like to meet up at DAC to discuss you Test and Verification requirements, including all aspects of Hardware Verification, Software Testing, Security Testing & Data Protection or Safety Compliance, please contact us to arrange a suitable time and place.