Register Automation Library (System Verilog and Specman)
The asureRAL tool is used to generate System Verilog or Specman output file from input xls, xlsx, xml or csv files containing Register details.
- Simple and readable code implemented using c++. Perl Scripts are used to run the c++ application and to convert input file formats other than CSV to CSV format which will be the input for c++ application.
- Multiple input file formats: xls, xlsx, xml and csv.
- The tool can be run in command mode only. Depending on command line options we can get different output file formats (.svh or .e).
- Fast. The tool can generate output files from large input data in milli-seconds.
- Tool with good performance and speed.
- Easily Portable code in all Unix/Linux.