Thank you for your continued interest in asureSIGN and asureVIEW. We are pleased to announce the list of new features included in the November release.
- asureVIEW: New product and variant management tool to be released 6th November, features to be analysed with documentation and released with the tool.
- Coverage Exclusion for INCISIVE
Incisive’s update to support coverage exclusion via the UCIS API now included and will be fully supported by asureSIGN
- ReqIF integration: ReqIF (Requirements Interchange Format) is an XML file format that is suitable for lossless exchange of requirements in any industry. It is supported by Multiple tools including Doors and Integrity, full support will be available in the November release
- Impact Analysis: First improvements on impact analysis will include some of the following:
- Partial import will highlight what will be affected within the project if a change is observed.
- Metrics to be assigned to features to allow the users to assess the cost of ay proposed changes
- Rich relation options within the tool to assist with variant management and analysis
- Improved report types relating to related features only for improved project management
Live Webinar Demonstrations
We are now offering live webinar demonstrations of asureSIGN where you can see the power of asureSIGN in just 30 minutes from the comfort of your own desk. Please email asureSIGN sales to request your personal demo.