asureSIGN Release Notes R15
- Integration of updated libraries
– INCISIVE version: 14.10.007
– Questa version: 10.2c
The asureSIGN reader is compatible with later version of INCISIVE (TM) and Questa (TM). So coverage files generated with these later versions can be read into asureSIGN.
- Bugs in older versions of INCISIVE are fixed in INCISIVE version 14.10.007 and this allows asureSIGN to capture additional data. asureSIGN is now able to capture assertions having passbin and failbin hits as zero.
- Coverage Merge of multiple files into a single regression: asureSIGN will merge coverage data captured from different tests into the same regression inside asureSIGN.
- Retention of the Current Working Directory (CWD), for ease of use.
- URL support inside asueSIGN GUI, for better description of a feature or a goal.
- Improved PDF export.
- asureSIGN will show deleted requirements caused by a Partial Import of updated requirements.
- Improvements to the Command Line Interface (such as extra checks).
- Improved behaviour in the GUI for the requirements hierarchy and for scrolling in the plan editor.