T&VS are experts in using the Python to help automate software testing and have extensive hands on experience across a variety of projects and implementations and always focus on the benefits and ROI.
What is Python?
Python is a high-level back-end programming language that is commonly used in software testing for automation. Python is: powerful; fast; integrates well; is easy to learn and is Open source.
A Brief History of Python
- Python 1.0 was released in 1994 when its creator Guido van Rossum was confronted by the shortcomings of ABC language.
- In 2000, Python’s core development team released Python 2.0 with many improvisations including a garbage collector and support for Unicode.
- Python 3.0 was released in 2008 a multi-paradigm language offering developers the options of object-orientation, structured and functional programming.
- Python has multiple implementations including: Jython, scripted in Java language for Java Virtual Machine; Cpython, which is written in C and is the most popular implementation of Python.
- Today, Python is still very popular for companies that require: rapid prototyping and development of applications; integration of data analysis and statistical techniques into workflows; complex machine learning, statistical analysis, or data manipulation and mining.
Python Testing with T&VS
- The Python testing experts
- Vast practical hands on experience across variety of projects and implementations.
- Automation Centre of excellence in UK and India
- All automation consultants cross trained in Python and other common languages
- Automation delivery is focused on business benefits and ROI
A Bespoke Automation Framework
Find our how the development of a bespoke automation framework for an innovative VR company helped them meet their goals.
- Reduced overhead of managing testing by 60%+
- Enabled transformation to continuous integration process
- Demonstrable full testing by linking features to tests
- Measurably improved quality of software by adding independence in the testing process
- Decreased software maintenance costs through automated re-test