This comprehensive course covers all the essential principles to get you up and running in Behaviour-Driven Development of Cucumber and WebDriver Tests
Designed for beginners of BDD and Cucumber, it takes the new-comer through all the basic techniques of writing Feature Files in Gherkin, to writing the associated Step Definitions and code in Cucumber & WebDriver to executing from the command line.
Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the delegates get to practice what they have learned in each chapter against a Web training application.
- Understand the required installs and libraries to use Cucumber
- Understand how to structure your automated Cucumber project
- Gain a full understanding of how to write good Gherkin and Step Definitions
- Understand how refactor and re-use common Methods for Steps
- By the end of the course you should have a thorough understanding of how to develop well-written Feature Files and Scenarios, How to manage Step Definitions and write associated Methods, how to organise the Cucumber project and how to integrate into the POM framework
Duration: 2 days
Level:Recommended for anyone new to BDD and Cucumber
Talk to us now to discuss your requirements:
- Public schedule of courses throughout the year
- On-site training available at your offices
- Online training to anywhere in the World
Find out more
Contact one of our training consultants today to find out more about our training courses.
Alternatively contact your local sales office