This comprehensive course covers all the essential principles to get you up and running in Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) using Microsoft Visual Studio, SpecFlow and WebDriver.
Designed for beginners of BDD and SpecFlow, it takes the new-comer through all the basic techniques of writing Feature Files in Gherkin, to writing the associated Step Definitions and code in SpecFlow& WebDriver C#, to executing from the command line.
Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the delegates get to practice what they have learned in each chapter against a Web training application.
- Understand the required Visual Studio Extensions and Libraries to use SpecFlow& WebDriver
- Understand how to structure your automated SpecFlow project
- Gain a full understanding of how to write good Gherkin and Step Definitions
- Understand how to refactor and re-use common Methods for Steps
- By the end of the course you should have a thorough understanding of how to develop well-written Feature Files and Scenarios, How to manage Step Definitions and write associated Methods, how to organise the SpecFlow project and how to integrate into the POM framework
Duration: 2 days
Level:Recommended for anyone new to BDD and SpecFlow
Talk to us now to discuss your requirements:
- Public schedule of courses throughout the year
- On-site training available at your offices
- Online training to anywhere in the World
Find out more
Contact one of our training consultants today to find out more about our training courses.Alternatively contact your local sales office