This course covers all aspects of using LoadRunner 12, from planning your load test scenarios, through to developing your VuGen scripts, executing your scenarios and finally analyzing your results.
The course covers real-world best practices for effective use of the software.
Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the delegates get to practice what they have learned in each chapter with hands-on exercises.
An optional 1 day lab-based practical is also offered, which gives you the opportunity to plan & execute a performance test project from start to finish.
The course is intended for anyone that is new to LoadRunner.
- Why do we need performance testing?
- Gathering information for an effective performance test.
- The LoadRunner software components.
- The basic performance testing creation flow
- How to create Virtual Users using LoadRunner VuGen.
- LoadRunner scenarios and how to use them to test your application.
- How to execute a LoadRunner scenario.
- How to Monitor and analyze your tests results.
Duration: 3 or 4 days (optional lab day)
Level: Recommended for new users
Talk to us now to discuss your requirements:
- Public schedule of courses throughout the year
- On-site training available at your offices
- Online training to anywhere in the World
Find out more
Contact one of our training consultants today to find out more about these training courses.
Alternatively contact your local sales office