- Design Verification Engineers and Managers
- Design Engineers wanting to understand more about feature extraction
- Companies trying to move to the latest verification techniques and strategies
- 1 day of interactive style lectures and a number of case studies
- Use of client requirements as examples is encouraged
- None, no prior knowledge is required and will also speed up the class.
- It would be useful if some example client requirements can be provided to TVS in advance to use as examples. This is not obligatory.
Outline Course Content
- Putting feature extraction in context
- Worked examples of feature extraction
- The Verification Plan
- Some techniques to apply during feature extraction
- The typical life-cycle of a Verification Plan
- Exercises on simple feature extraction
- Feature Extraction in Context
- Additional exercises on feature extraction
Find out more
Contact one of our training consultants today to find out more about our training courses.
Alternatively contact your local sales office