This comprehensive course covers all the essential principles of Performance Testing.
Designed for beginners as well as testers with previous non-functional testing experience, it explains the different types of performance testing and why it is important, software & hardware requirements, how to design effective performance tests, test execution and analysis. This is a non-tool specific course, but demos are shown using a popular performance tool to aid understanding.
Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the delegates have exercises at the end of every chapter to aid comprehension.
- Understand the key principles of Non-Functional Testing
- Understand how to plan for an effective performance test
- Understand the team responsibilities in performance testing
- Learn how to design the test and execute it
- Look at analysis tools and how to identify bottlenecks in the System Under Test
Duration: 1 day
Level: Recommended for anyone new to Non-Functional Testing
Talk to us now to discuss your requirements:
- Public schedule of courses throughout the year
- On-site training available at your offices
- Online training to anywhere in the World
Find out more
Contact one of our training consultants today to find out more about these training courses.
Alternatively contact your local sales office