This comprehensive course covers all the essential principles of Performance Testing.
Designed for beginners as well as testers with previous non-functional testing experience, it explains the different types of performance testing and why it is important, software & hardware requirements, how to design effective performance tests, test execution and analysis. This is a non-tool specific course, but demos are shown using a popular performance tool to aid understanding.
Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the delegates have exercises at the end of every chapter to aid comprehension.
- Understand the key principles of Non-Functional Testing
- Understand how to plan for an effective performance test
- Understand the team responsibilities in performance testing
- Learn how to design the test and execute it
- Look at analysis tools and how to identify bottlenecks in the System Under Test
Duration: 1 day
Level: Recommended for anyone new to Non-Functional Testing
Talk to us now to discuss your requirements:
- Public schedule of courses throughout the year
- On-site training available at your offices
- Online training to anywhere in the World
Find out more
Contact one of our training consultants today to find out more about these training courses.Alternatively contact your local sales office