This comprehensive course covers all the essential principles of Performance Testing with JMeter.
Designed for beginners as well as testers with previous non-functional testing experience. The course introduces the popular open source tool, explains how to build and configure the a test plan and then execute and review the results.
Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the delegates have exercises at the end of every chapter to aid comprehension.
- Discover the JMeter solution for performance testing, where to get it from and how to install it
- Learn about the JMeter Tool and its components
- Plan, Build and Execute a Test Plan to meet your objectives.
- Check responses and deal with replay issues
- Capture, review and present test execution results
Duration: 2 days
Level: Recommended for anyone new to Non-Functional Testing
Talk to us now to discuss your requirements:
- Public schedule of courses throughout the year
- On-site training available at your offices
- Online training to anywhere in the World
Find out more
Contact one of our training consultants today to find out more about these training courses.
Alternatively contact your local sales office