This comprehensive course covers all the essential principles of Performance Testing with JMeter.
Designed for beginners as well as testers with previous non-functional testing experience. The course introduces the popular open source tool, explains how to build and configure the a test plan and then execute and review the results.
Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the delegates have exercises at the end of every chapter to aid comprehension.
- Discover the JMeter solution for performance testing, where to get it from and how to install it
- Learn about the JMeter Tool and its components
- Plan, Build and Execute a Test Plan to meet your objectives.
- Check responses and deal with replay issues
- Capture, review and present test execution results
Duration: 2 days
Level: Recommended for anyone new to Non-Functional Testing
Talk to us now to discuss your requirements:
- Public schedule of courses throughout the year
- On-site training available at your offices
- Online training to anywhere in the World
Find out more
Contact one of our training consultants today to find out more about these training courses.Alternatively contact your local sales office