The T&VS Secure Software Development Lifecycle Training will help you to get your trusted product to market faster and will ensure you are providing security support throughout the lifetime of the product.
Software is now a significant component required for electronics devices including set-top-boxes, automotive in-vehicle infotainment, WiFi routers and home gateways, smart meters, industrial systems and even domestic white goods.
The security of these devices, especially if they are “connected” into a network, depends heavily on the architecture and design of the system.
Insecure devices can result in brand damage, financial liabilities, expensive product returns and even safety issues.
How Can We Help?
We can support you by providing time and cost effective secure software development lifecycle training.
Who is the Course For?
Program and Project Managers responsible for building software security into embedded products.
The Secure Software Development Lifecycle Training course
We offer an efficient, intensive 1 day fixed price training course for up to 10 managers that is conducted on your premises. The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to company-wide security
- The secure software development lifecycle
- Guiding security principles
- Security requirements capture
- The security architecture and design process
- Security assessment and review
- Cost / benefit analysis
- Implementation, testing and deployment
- Physical and administrative security
The course can be tailored to suit your particular hardware and software environment.
- Download the “Secure Software Development Lifecycle Training for Managers” datasheet.
Find out more
Contact one of our training consultants today to find out more about our training courses.
Alternatively contact your local sales office