This comprehensive course covers all the essential principles of using the Selenium WebDriver.
Designed for beginners as well as testers with previous automation experience, it takes the new-comer to Selenium through all the basic techniques of writing effective automated web tests.
Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the delegates get to practice what they have learned in each chapter against a Web training application.
- Understand the key principles of test automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Understand how to structure your automated testing including the Page Object Model
- Understand how to manage Object Recognition using techniques such as XPath and CSS
- By the end of the course you should have a thorough understanding of how to develop reliable, robust Selenium Web Tests using Selenium WebDriver and other tools
Duration: 3 days
Level:Recommended for anyone new to Selenium
Talk to us now to discuss your requirements:
- Public schedule of courses throughout the year
- On-site training available at your offices
- Online training to anywhere in the World
Find out more
Contact one of our training consultants today to find out more about our training courses.
Alternatively contact your local sales office