This course covers all the essential principles of using the Selenium WebDriver JS automation framework in Visual Studio Code.
Designed for beginners as well as testers with previous automation experience, it takes the new- comer to Selenium through all the basic techniques of writing effective automated web tests.
Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the delegates get to practice what they have learned.
- An overview of the History & Terms, Basic Syntax, Browser Dev Tools & the Console
- IDEs, VS Code, Node &Npm, Setting up the workspace, executing JS, VS Code features.
- What is Selenium? Selenium Projects, installing WebDriverJS and Browser drivers, creating our first script
- Element locator strategies, Chrome Developer Tools and other extensions
- Creating a simple test, execution & failures, debugging tools
- Source Control – Integrating VS Code with Git & GitHub, adding our project to Source Control#
- Continuous Integration- Command-line execution, integration with Jenkins
Duration: 3 days
Level:Recommended for anyone new to Selenium
Talk to us now to discuss your requirements:
- Public schedule of courses throughout the year
- On-site training available at your offices
- Online training to anywhere in the World
Find out more
Contact one of our training consultants today to find out more about our training courses.Alternatively contact your local sales office