AMBA AXI VIP
The Master and Slave AMBA® AXI VIP (Advanced eXtensible Interface) is a highly flexible and configurable verification IP that can be easily integrated into any SOC verification environment. Supporting both UVM and OVM, this AXI VIP is part of the asureVIP portfolio of implementation-proven VIP offerings.
The Master and Slave components have been interoperability tested and come with a Bus Monitor for performing all protocol checks. The monitor also performs key protocol checks and reports errors for non compliance with ARM AMBA4 AXI4-Stream Protocol version 1.0. This VIP has also been verified for protocol compliance using asureSIGN, T&VS’ in-house Requirements Management and Tracking tool.
Customers using the asureVIP products do so with the confidence of knowing that they have been independently developed by T&VS and successfully deployed by leading SoC companies around the world.
T&VS can also offer asureVIP customers an independent hardware verification service (asureVERIF) that not only reduces development costs and time-to-to-market, but also improves product quality.
- VIP: AMBA AXI Master or Slave
- Compliance: AMBA AXI version 4.0, 3.0
- Language: System Verilog
- Methodology: OVM 2.1.1 / UVM 1.1
- Simulators: Cadence Incisive, Mentor Questa, Aldec Riviera-PRO
AXI VIP Deliverables
- AXI Master or Slave VIP
- Sample Virtual Sequencer
- Sample Scoreboard
- VIP User Guide
The following features are supported:
- Protocol burst type, burst length , Transfer Size and response Type
- Unaligned Transfer
- Write Strobe
- Narrow Transfer
- Multiple Outstanding Transaction
- Out-of-Order Transaction completion support
- Transfer Interleaving and ordering process
- Atomic Access support
- Quality of Service Signal
- Region Identifier
- User Signal Support
- INCR Burst length support 1 to 256