The Ethernet VIP is a highly flexible and configurable verification IP that can be easily integrated into any SOC verification environment. Supporting UVM/eRM, this Ethernet VIP is part of the asureVIP portfolio of implementation-proven VIP offerings.
The Ethernet VIP encompasses several modes for different signal transmission rates, including 10Mbps, 100Mbps, 1000Mbps and 10Gbps. It is programmed in System Verilog and supports the UVM/eRM Testbenches. The VIP comes with a UVM/eRM Monitor for checking the conformance of the design with the technical specifications. The monitor performs the protocol checks and reports errors for noncompliance of features with IEEE 802.3.
Customers using the asureVIP products do so with the confidence of knowing that they have been independently developed by T&VS and successfully deployed by leading SoC companies around the world.
T&VS can also offer asureVIP customers an independent hardware verification service (asureVERIF) that not only reduces development costs and time-to-to-market, but also improves product quality.
- VIP: Ethernet
- Compliance: IEEE 802.3
- Language: System Verilog
- Methodology: UVM/eRM 1.1
- Simulators: Cadence Incisive, Mentor Questa, Aldec Riviera-PRO
Ethernet VIP Deliverables
- Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps, or
- Ethernet 10Gbps
- Sample Testbench integrated with proven XILINK Ethernet core
- Sample Scoreboard
- Sample Virtual Sequencer
- VIP User Guide
The Ethernet VIPs support:
- Compatible with both Full and Half duplex modes & Speed of 10, 100, 1000Mbps and 10Gbps
- Supports various interfaces like XGMIII, GMII, MII, RGMII and SGMII for allowing maximum flexibility when communicating between PHY and DTE
- C++ transactor is integrated to provide Flow control , RXFIFO , WRFIFO Ethernet packet generation
- Supports flow control by allowing programmable inter-frame gap and collision detection Techniques
- Programmable error injection and detection
- Programmable IFG , pause frame , Receiver Extract type , Payload data , preamble size , fake collision
- Supports the following packet types:
- Standard Ethernet Frame
- Ethernet magic frame
- Ethernet VLAN Frame
- Ethernet Jumbo Frame
- Ethernet pause frame
Find out more
For more information or to discuss you requirements, please Contact Us.
The ‘VIP Newsletter‘ is our regular newsletter covering Verification IP. To receive this or any of our other technology related newsletters please visit T&VS Newsletters.