Expert, independent wireless testing services to get your wireless-enabled devices to market quickly and effectively
Over the last decade, the wireless communications market has grown significantly with devices required to undergo effective wireless testing to ensure they perform correctly and are reliable, safe and secure. The concepts, methods and applications involved in wireless communications technology are constantly evolving, on an almost daily basis. The T&VS wireless testing services work in unification with our customers in-house testing to provide a neutral test environment that uses industry leading test methodologies to promote and nurture performance and interoperability of wireless devices.
Wireless Testing solutions like eNodeB testing, chipset testing, UE testing and wireless security testing focus on the performance and quality of experience for the latest technologies. There are also pre-silicon verification and post-silicon verification which helps to improve the quality and performance of the devices which use wireless protocols like Zigbee, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, LTE, 2G, 3G, 3GPP, 4G and 5G.
The T&VS Solution for Wireless Testing
The T&VS Wireless Testing Services help to identify the issues through a low-cost process within the specified time. These services improve the quality of the product and hence contribute to the development of the wireless communications which has become an important part of the future societies. T&VS is well placed to address the growing LTE-A and 5G market.
Our Wireless Testing Services at a Glance
T&VS will provide not only services, but also solutions that create “value addition” to our customers business in real time, including unique wireless testing solutions for:
Additional Resources – Recent Posts
Mobile and Chipset
T&VS will help customer to develop integration and regression test suite to enable faster UE release to meet the TTM of operators using Universal Automation Campaign Software(UACS). UACS will help the customer to reduce test time by 15-25% and achieve Carrier Acceptance and Protocol Conformance Testing for RF and Protocol along with the expertise of the following;
- Protocol Stack Development for 2G to 5G MultiRAT technologies
- UE Protocol and RF conformance Testing for GCF and PTCRB
- Device Integration Testing in automation mode for optimum performance
- Global Carrier Acceptance Testing services for CMCC, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, DoCoMo, Softbank, Sprint, Vodafone, Orange, SK Telecom, Telecom Italia, Telstra, Jio, and Airtel
- VoLTE/IMS SIP Development that lets applications easily set up outgoing and incoming voice calls without having to manage sessions
- T&VS will build executable RF Parametric Test Packages to meet the R&TTE and RRM test requirements to develop the confidence of 3GPP evolution
T&VS help the network operators to reduce the validation time of mobile devices to meet the TTM of network services rollout, by providing suitable services and solutions.
- 3GPP Automated Device Validation Test Suite
- BTS/eNodeB Testing
- Trial Network testing
- Network Field Testing and Reporting
- Carrier Approval Test Specification Development for the Devices
- UE Benchmarking to help mobile operators to identify the weak network areas and take proactive measures to improve the performance using UE benchmarking
- Data throughput Testing to measure the data performance of the network and devices
- Cellular and Connectivity automotive testing services across technologies like LTE/2G/3G/4G/5G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Broadcast AM/FM/DAB/RDS
- Safety and Driver Aids support for GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo), eCall / ERA-GLONASS, RADAR, FMCW
- In-Vehicle Networks testing solutions for Ethernet, CAN
- Intelligent Transport System Testing Support for V2V, V2X, C2C, M2M technologies
- Electromagnetic Interference support in the areas of OTA, EMC, and EMI
Why Choose T&VS
T&VS wireless services are built on our in-depth knowledge and understanding of the latest testing and verification methodologies combined with 7 years of practical experience. We have been able to help customers at the right time with the best solutions in the market. Our services have helped to improve the quality of wireless devices and products and reduce the time-to-market within the budget.