Write For Us (Guest Post)
T&VS is inviting new authors, who want to share their knowledge and opinions about the latest technologies for publishing guest posts. In this event, if you have a thought that will challenge and inspire our readers and push our industry ahead, we need to catch the wind of it. Test and Verification Solutions always welcomes writers who want to guest post, sponsor post and contribute articles regularly.
You could write about any of the following topics:
- Telecommunication and Wireless Testing
- Software Testing, Formal Verification and Hardware Verification
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine learning (ML), & Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cloud Computing and System Integration
- Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), & Mixed Reality (MR)
- Automotive Safety, IoT Security, Smart Home Automation & Smart Cities Security Systems
Guest Posts Submission Requirements:
- Your articles must be original and free from copyright infringement. They also should not be reproduced anywhere else including your own blog.
- Your content should be at least 900 words with headings and make sure the content is free from grammatical mistakes.
- Make sure blog post title should be attractive and less than 60 characters.
- Provide the unique featured image with HD quality. Include other images if necessary for the content body.
- In the content body, only 1 or 2 internal links to your website or blog are accepted.
- Send articles as an HTML file or in Microsoft Word Document format (no PDF files, please) as email attachments.
What Articles we don’t accept:
- Topics that have already covered on our blog. Please search our site before submitting your articles.
- If the style or grammar is not acceptable then we will reject without providing feedback
- Topics that is irrelevant to our site.
How to submit your articles:
We will be very happy if you can contribute content for our website. Please feel free to email us at [email protected].
Make sure the subject of your email includes the phrase “Guest Posts at Test and Verification Solution” and write a short description to introduce yourself. If you have any queries regarding guest posting, please contact us.